Doing it Better !
Call 0490 33 22 68
Indiginous Art Classes
Be taught the fundamentals and pictorial techniques, handed down from generations.
With our retrofitted limousine, be the star for the day.
Take it easy in the stretch, and let us entertain you !
NDIS Support Work
Providing Support Work to our clients that supports them as a human being, not a number.
Are we for you ?
- Police Checks 100% 100%
- Insured 100% 100%
- ABN 100% 100%
- Working with Children 100% 100%
NDIS Core supports are activities that help you in your everyday life. This area of your NDIS Plan has four budget categories which can be flexible to accommodate your individual needs.
Assistance with Daily Life
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Assistance with household tasks
Assistance with Social and Community Participation
Some of the things that may be funded include:
- Recreational and sporting activities
- Support to participate in social groups or spend time with friends
- Visiting your local library
- Building skills, taking up a new interest or learning new things
- Camps, classes and vacation activities
- A support worker to assist you to participate in social and community activities.
Capacity Building supports
Capacity building funding is set aside for activities that will support you in learning new skills. These skills may include achieving some of your goals like living independently, finding a job, or getting help with your NDIS plan management.
Increased social & community participation
- attend personal development courses
- join a social group
- take an outing or a holiday
- go on a holiday camp
- visit your local library
- see a movie or a concert
- go to community events, and/or
- join a sporting club.
Improved Daily Living
- Meal planning.